How to apply for your funding

If you already have a degree or have previously started a course but not finished it, this may affect your eligibility for future funding.

Please contact the Student Money Advice Team for further information. To apply for your grants and loans you will need to contact the relevant authority below.

European students applying for the Tuition Fee Loan and Grant will need to complete form EU16N.

If your application is delayed, your student support will be delayed.